STOP YOUR CRYING! Don't waste your tears on regular onions, start chopping Sunions.
Visit the official Sunions website to learn more.
view Pack Styles PDF
available in conventional and organic
Reserve early for best supply. Harvest begins in August, and Sunions are stored until late fall when they reach peak tearlessness and sweetness. A taste panel sets the release date. Supplies are LIMITED. Private labeling options available. Contact us today to learn more.
Serving Size: 1 Medium Onion (Cooked)
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbs||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||12%|
|Vitamin A||3 IU||0%|
|Vitamin C||11.8 g||3%|
- Keep whole onions in a cool, dark, dry, well ventilated place like a pantry, closet or cold storage area.
- Sweet onions have a shorter shelf life so use the sweets sooner rather than later.
- Do not keep whole onions in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep onions in a plastic bag, lack of air movement reduces storage life.
- Sliced or chopped onions can be stored in the fridge, in a sealed container for up to seven days.
- Do not store your onions near your potatoes. Gases released by onions will hasten sprouting in potatoes.
IDEAL TRANSPORATION AND STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 45-55°F
|Sliced or Diced||1 week|
|Precooked Onion Rings||1 week|
It is all about people. Our customers are friends of ours and we treat them right. It’s also about our own people. From our growers and production team to our sales and accounting groups, we have some of the most dedicated people in the industry. Without all these people in all our operations, we could not do what we do.