Tearless and Sweet
STOP YOUR CRYING! Don't waste your tears on regular onions, start chopping Sunions.
Sunions are the first truly tearless onions available in North America. Unlike other onions, Sunions mature into a milder, sweeter flavor over time and are a Non-GMO variety that provides less variability between onions.
• Sweet and Crunchy
• Rigorous Taste Panel Sets Release Date
• Becomes Sweeter in Storage
• Grown in the USA
retail & Foodservice resources
- Sunions Sell Sheets - Foodservice | Conventional | Organic
- Sunions Recipes - eBook
- Sunions POS 11x7 Rack Cards - Conventional | Organic | Holiday
- All POS Offerings / Sunions Display Bins - Download
- Retail Social Media - Toolkit
What are Sunions?
Sunions with Chef Pham
Serving Size: 1 Medium Sunion (Raw)
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbs||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||20%|
Sunions® Tuscan PizzaServing Size: 4Calories: n/a
Sunions® OmeletteServing Size: 6Calories: n/a
- Keep whole onions in a cool, dark, dry, well ventilated place like a pantry, closet or cold storage area.
- Sweet onions have a shorter shelf life so use the sweets sooner rather than later.
- Do not keep whole onions in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep onions in a plastic bag, lack of air movement reduces storage life.
- Sliced or chopped onions can be stored in the fridge, in a sealed container for up to seven days.
- Do not store your onions near your potatoes. Gases released by onions will hasten sprouting in potatoes.
IDEAL TRANSPORATION AND STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 45-55°F
|Sliced or Diced||1 week|
|Precooked Onion Rings||1 week|
Our People Make The Difference
Our people are some of the most dedicated in the industry
It is all about people. Our customers are friends of ours and we treat them right. It’s also about our own people. From our growers and production team to our sales and accounting groups, we have some of the most dedicated people in the industry. Without all these people in all our operations, we could not do what we do.