Spicy, zesty, tangy, three words that best describe Onions 52 whites. This little number is perfect for Mexican dishes. Toss it into salsa or tacos and let that special zesty flavor start a fiesta in your mouth. Sharp taste raw, mellow flavor when cooked.
AVAILABLE SIZES: PRE-PACK, MEDIUM, JUMBO, COLOSSAL, SUPER COLOSSAL.
Serving Size: 1 Medium Onion (Cooked)
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbs||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||12%|
|Vitamin A||3 IU||0%|
|Vitamin C||11.8 g||3%|
PRESSURE COOKER SWEET PORK TACOSServing Size: 2 cupsCalories: 300
- Keep whole onions in a cool, dark, dry, well ventilated place like a pantry, closet or cold storage area.
- Sweet onions have a shorter shelf life so use the sweets sooner rather than later.
- Do not keep whole onions in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep onions in a plastic bag, lack of air movement reduces storage life.
- Sliced or chopped onions can be stored in the fridge, in a sealed container for up to seven days.
- Do not store your onions near your potatoes. Gases released by onions will hasten sprouting in potatoes.
IDEAL TRANSPORATION AND STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 45-55°F
|Super Colossal||4 ½” and up|
|Colossal||3 ¾” and up|
|Jumbo||3” and up|
|Medium||2 ½” - 3 ¼”|
|Pre-pack||1 ¾" - 3"|
It is all about people. Our customers are friends of ours and we treat them right. It’s also about our own people. From our growers and production team to our sales and accounting groups, we have some of the most dedicated people in the industry. Without all these people in all our operations, we could not do what we do.